Left mouse click on the links below to open the DESIRED form, then save to your computer. Alternately, right mouse click on the link and select ‘Save Link As…’ to save it to you computer without opening the link.
Please download your form, fill it out, and email it back to us.
For Cementing Lab Requests, email to email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Drilling Fluids Lab Request, email to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
NOTE: SUBMISSION OF THE LAB REQUEST FORM CONSTITUTES AN AGREEMENT TO COMMENCE WORK. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE PROCESS OR HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US .
Phone Numbers : Office 281-579-1055 / FAX 281-579-1975
- Fill out the form to include all pertinent data such as:
- Well & design info
Note: Design info must include concentrations for a lab weight sheet. If not providing grams, ensure you have provided SG of cementitious additives (such as Pozz) and whether to calculate % based on the full blend weight (Poz + cement + etc) or based just on the cement (i.e. BWOB vs. BWOC).
- Check boxes to indicate which tests you require
- Please specify test methods in the appropriate boxes.
- Include your Proposal # in the comments box if testing was previously discussed.
- Include a P.O. # or payment instructions in the appropriate box (at the bottom).
- Include the desired due date for results at the top right-hand corner. (You will be contacted if this desired due date may or may not be feasible.)
- Well & design info
- Submit the form to all of the above emails or call to arrange receipt of a fax (the fax machine is not continuously monitored).
- Once the form is received, you will be contacted (by return email or by phone call) to verify receipt. Please call us if you have not received verification within 2 hours.
- All chemicals must arrive in undamaged containers marked with chemical name/ID, lot numbers, hazard ID, MSDS, and contact info. Damage and/or unclear labeling could impact the quality of your tests or cause unnecessary delays.